on the road again

To: "'mg listserve'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: on the road again
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 19:27:47 -0500
My 10 year old just got back from the Super America to get a gallon of milk.
The first drive of the MG for the spring. I spent the afternoon getting
the glass
back in the newly repaired driver door (crack of doom). Glorious.

So the chrome piece is off the door. And it makes me wonder, what would
the car
look like without the chrome. As I do more dent removal this summer, I
guess I'll
get a good idea, at least in primer grey.

It may drive to work tomorrow, gotta check the weather...

Paul.
'77 B