FYI - Midget and MGBGT For Sale - LA Area

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net,
Subject: FYI - Midget and MGBGT For Sale - LA Area
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:22:41 -0700
'78 MG Midget(runs)+'67 MGBGT(project) for sale in LA - Never seen it -
please call seller for details -

Cheers,
Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA

Original URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/car/66477465.html
Posted by: anon-66477465@craigslist.org
Posted on: 2005-04-01, 11:52AM

Two cars for the price of one! First $2,000 takes all! The Midget is
driveable and has current registration. 1500 engine with aftermarket Weber
2BBL downdraft carb and manifold runs great. Have used header exaust (not
installed). Alu. 13'x5.5' wheels+stock steel wheels. Stock carbs and
manifold included. Clutch slips a little if pushed too hard. Solid rust
free car, needs TLC!

MGBGT is a straight rust free car with no engine, but it has wire wheels! I
was going to convert it to Rover or GM alu.215ci V8 and I have the books to
do it but no time!  If you are a serious buyer call me at 310-770-6011,
Thanks Dennis.