MG Marque Spring Fling and Rust Removal Picts.

To: <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>, <mg-mgb-list@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: MG Marque Spring Fling and Rust Removal Picts.
From: "TJ Tryon" <tjt@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:05:01 -0500
Every year for Brit Car people in Indiana, the rite of spring is Connell's
Open House.  It was held last Saturday, pictures are:

http://tj.lhc-group.com/gallery/view.php?gallery_id=35

There were some very pretty MG's there.  Believe it or not, my Midget was
NOT the ugliest car there.   MGB is getting the rockers, new picts of the
progress are at:

http://tj.lhc-group.com/gallery/view.php?gallery_id=20

Any way about it, I took a bunch of picts at the openhouse, along with many
that I saw things and thought, "Ooh, that's how it's done" or "I need to get
one of those for mine" (including the many superchargers - see the picts:

http://tj.lhc-group.com/gallery/image.php?page=3
<http://tj.lhc-group.com/gallery/image.php?page=3&gallery_id=35&image_id=912
> &gallery_id=35&image_id=912 )

When looking, check out the flip face stereo in the blue "B" (Coke can on
the console).  The blanking side has a MG logo from a radio blanking plate,
and it flips over to the cd/stereo.  Very slick.  He also has the Suffolk
seats.