RE: latest on MG Rover

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: latest on MG Rover
From: "Irwin, Ryan J STG3" <irwinrj@ddg95.navy.mil>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 20:07:25 -0400
Maybe it's just me, but I enjoy this list for the people on it and their
respective views, which may or may not be my own, as much as I enjoy it
for it's informative value.  This is an open forum where, yes, most of
us own MGs and most discussion pertains to MGs.  But we have helped
people fix their computers, legal issues, and all sorts of other things
that aren't exactly car related.  At work you don't only talk about
work...  I don't think a little friendly conversation should be shunned
here either.

Now bear in mind this is coming from someone floating around the middle
of the atlantic ocean with little else to fill my free time than
checking my email.

STG3 Ryan Irwin
USS James E. Williams (DDG-95)
WEPS/WA Division
"Skill comes from Diligence"  -Fortune cookie