Re: Why I prefer classics

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Why I prefer classics
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:38:39 -0700 (PDT)
--- Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> "... refreshingly free of fashionable but worthless gadgets.  For
> example no
> separate starter button - we gave that up 40 years ago.  No harsh,
> run-flat
> 40 series tyres, no unfathomable computerised control system, no
> massaging
> seats with computer controlled side bolsters, no disobedient
> computerised
> transmission.

I always liked Bristols.... Where are they sourcing their engines these
days? I believe they used Chrysler V8's for years... I like the Bristol
Fighter, too, with a V10 - wonder where they are buying that? Is it a
Viper engine, I wonder?

Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328