Re: Alternator connector - contact removal

To: Phil Jones <philip.s.jones@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Alternator connector - contact removal
From: Simon Matthews <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:45:06 -0700
Soldering should help, but I would caution you to note the comment on this page:
http://www.teamnovak.com/How_to/How_To_Solder/solder.htm

SOLDER JOINT BASICS

Before solder is applied, a good mechanical connection should be made
between the wires by twisting the wires together. Soldering should be
considered a means for making a good electrical connection, not a
mechanical one.

I would do something quickly though -- I doubt the "occasional flash"
is good for your diode pack.

Simon