Re: Penetrating oil

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Penetrating oil
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:06:43 +0100
Hi Barrie, you want to look at something like Waxoyl, not sure about an
address but you should be able to locate it online in Google etc.

Kindest regards

Tom
Tom McCay
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
Fax: 0870 7059115
E-mail: enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey tools at Trade discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.co.uk for further details.