RE: mgc mgb tach 6 cyl

To: "Richard Schultz" <schultz2146@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: mgc mgb tach 6 cyl
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 08:45:12 -0700
Richard:

What kind of time frame?

I have a '69 MGC and am strongly considering converting to an early RHD
dash.  If and when I finally convince myself, the original tach will
become superfluous.

Contact me off list and you can offer suitable arguments.

Come to think of it, I also have an original 68-76  4 cyl. Tach (not
sure exactly what year, but I can check) that was professionally rebuilt
and converted to 6 cyl. use, that I was going to install in a V6 powered
MGB GT.  The rebuilder even wrote 6 cyl. on the face.  That is also
available.

Kelvin Dodd

Behalf
> Of Richard Schultz
> Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 8:36 PM
> To: MG List
> Subject: mgc mgb tach 6 cyl
>
> All, I've been trying to find someone who is willing to separate with
> Smiths tach 6cyl.  I have been searching all over the internet ..;.
ebay