Re: Pics of Miata Seats in MGB

To: "Glenn" <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pics of Miata Seats in MGB
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 19:29:43 -0400
I put Miata seats in the B I restored for the Boss of the guy I sold my
Midget two. Personally I think they work GREAT in a B. They fit
right in with no muss no fuss.

I don't have pics up on my site (yet) but I'll see what I can do about
posting a few if noone else kicks you bac\k a link to any pics.

pics is attached here though   (one is a bit blurry)
(might not come through to the lists)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com