Formula 1 GP of Indy - MG's going?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Formula 1 GP of Indy - MG's going?
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 08:54:54 -0700 (PDT)
I'm going to be driving my MGB from Charlotte, NC to
Indianpolis for the GP next month, and I have a couple
of questions:

1)  Are any listers going to be there?  Anyone
bringing their MG?  If so, let me know if you want to
get together and shake hands.

2)  I'll be travelling I77 North out of Charlotte,
then taking I64 West into West Virginia, then WV34
North and US-35 North to I70 West into Indy.  If
anyone lives along the route and might be able to
offer emergency help and/or assistance if I run into
trouble, I would be very, very appreciative.  I'm a
pretty resourceful guy, and the B usually runs like a
swiss watch, but just in case...

3)  If my route looks stupid, or I'm missing out on
some lesser travelled roads that won't cost me a ton
of extra time, suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Paul Misencik
1971 MGB
paul@carolinatrophy.com