stowaway top needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: stowaway top needed
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 19:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone have a stowaway top for an MGB they'd like
to sell?  Condition is unimportant, as long as it's
even remotely weatherproof.  If it's in good shape or
crappy shape, I don't really care - I just need
something for very occasional use in case I get caught
in an unexpected shower...

I have the frame, but nothing else, so I need a top
with a header rail installed.  Or, if you only have
the top separately (need an excuse to get rid rid of
your old one and buy new?) I can probably drum up a
header rail on my own.

The top I need is the kind that comes off the frame
and goes in the trunk.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com

THE CAROLINA TROPHY - 2005