Roadster Psychology

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Psychology
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 22:45:25 -0500
Finally put the hood down on the B for the first time this year. We had a
colder than normal May, and on top of that I had one of those colds that hangs
on forever. I've always marveled at how the car is transformed with the hood
down, kind of like the caterpillar and the butterfly. Now for sure the car
looks better with the top down. But it also seems quieter, faster, better
handling. Even the brakes and transmission seem to work better with the top
down. Now I know this can't be true, but it really feels that way. Anyone else
get this sensation?

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639