RE: MG and TVR merge?

To: "'RampantNM@aol.com'" <RampantNM@aol.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MG and TVR merge?
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:21:53 +0100
Robert said: "...Of course I also think they tend to look a little too much
like rice  rockets..."

Really?  I really like TVR styling - and one of the reasons is that they
don't (to my eyes) look like anything else on the planet!  They really go
for interesting interior styling too, while most cars that even do have an
interesting outside have a very dull interior.

Robert also said:  "...Am I the only old fart that thinks Morgan shot
themselves in the foot with the Areo?"

Well, I'm not an old fart (33), and I have loved Morgans from a very tender
age, and I also think they got the Aero 8 badly wrong.  Well, at the front
at least.  I witnessed it in the flesh when it was first unveiled at the
Geneva Motor Show.  The interior - fabulous.  The back end - perfect and
pert, yet still very Morgan.  The front - oh dear God they got that badly
wrong.  Those wings are just WAY too bulbous.  I really wanted to love it,
but I just couldn't.

Richard & Nancy ('73 Black Tulip BGT)

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.