Re: Somewhat offtopic - USA BBC

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Somewhat offtopic - USA BBC
From: "Oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:11:05 -0500
i know they are british, and maybe that's important for some people . . .

we rented a range rover over a weekend, and were highly impressed by the gps
(audio, with a british accent!), and the comfort.  but - it gets really
horrible gas mileage - like 10 mpg!!!  and i think it likes premium, but i'm
not sure.  i think it sat up too high, but i like my low slung sports cars .
. .

later that week my wife spoke to some people in her office who had bought
one, or who know someone who had bought one, or knew someone who knew
someone . . .  anyway, the concensus was that they are very expensive to get
fixed and break a lot.

just my 2 c - my daily driver is a 2000 honda accord which i bought last
year with 80k miles . . .  paid cash . . .

73 cbb
72 tr6
73 Chevy Cheyenne C-10 (also gets 10mpg!!!!)
63 Buick Electra 225