Re: what is it?

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: what is it?
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:36:04 -0500
No. I'd recognize an Alfa. This had a MGB sized grill opening.

I realized, there's a 'back to the 50's' car show at the Fair
Grounds (MG 2001 site) this weekend (every fathers day weekend).
And we were close to that, so that's probably where he was
heading.

This is a hard top. My first glance from back a 1/4 mile or so
was a bathtub Porsche. That went away quickly as I got closer.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB