Re: Best books for new MGB owner

To: battanhr@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Best books for new MGB owner
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:17:08 -0400
  Bentley manual is the first to purchase.  It's the official MG book,
published by Bentley.    Haynes is a handy supplement, cheaper, smaller,
and more easily fits into the car to take along, but its wiring diagrams
are composites and are not always accurate.  Come to think of it, in 1979
and 80, it's said that there were wiring changes to the cars that did not
get incorporated into either book.  But of the two, Bentley diagrams are
more likely to be useful.  I have, and use, both books.
Bob