Thanks Kelvin and Moss

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks Kelvin and Moss
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:13:21 -0500
I wanted to take a moment to thank Kelvin in particular and Moss in
general for help on the front brakes on my MGA. I have a non-standard
application on my brakes, and needed a new flex hose to replace one
that had been ruined. Kelvin tried to find one that would work (he
measured those he had, but we were unable to find a set long enough)
he then gave some suggestions as to a simple way to re-engineer the
system. All of this is beyond what most companies would do.

I've been a Moss customer since 1974.  This sort of service is the reason why.

I have no interest in Moss, Yada Yada, I'm just pleased for the
service I get, and have gotten, and want to say so to the greater MG
community.
--
Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://shawsgarage.mlcltd.com/