North Bay British Cars 4th of July ride

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: North Bay British Cars 4th of July ride
From: Ron Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:14:08 -0700
If any listers in the north San Francisco bay area are interested, the
North Bay British Carclub (www.nobbc.com) will be celebrating with a
ride out to the coast to Fisk Mill Cove at Salt Point State Park. We
will have a picnic then return. The ride starts in the commuter lot just
west of the 101 freeway on River Road (River Road/Mark West Springs Rd.
exit off 101) in Santa Rosa, Sonoma County at 10 AM. I only subscribe to
the MG list so if you know anyone with another make British car please
pass the word. It's an understatement to say that this ride will feature
spectacular scenery on roads made for lbc's.

Ron Engelhardt
58 MGA
www.nobbc.com