Re: A new MG enthusiast is born (somewhat OT)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A new MG enthusiast is born (somewhat OT)
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 23:37:04 +0930
On 04 Jul 2005, at 11:13 PM, Eric Erickson wrote:

> On 04 Jul 2005, at 9:56 PM, Gosling, Richard B wrote:
>

>> I'd just like to announce to all my MG-owning friends the birth of
>> my third
>> child, Marcus Bennett Gosling, who was born on 19th June weighing
>> 8lb 7oz.
>>
>> The fact that his initials - MBG - are very nearly the same as the
>> name of a
>> well-known classic car is pure co-incidence, I promise,
>>

> Congratulations - at least it gives the kid something interesting
> to aim for... if they so wish.
>
> A very esteemed member of the MGB Car Club here in Adelaide

Sheesh - I would get SHOT if any fellow Club member read that.  Truly
was a slip of the finger... honestly.

THE MG CAR CLUB - being the MG Car Club of South Australia (MGCCSA) -
is really more inclusive that just of the 'B model!

(Should I write that 25 times on the blackboard???)

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia