Re: Color scheme for MGB

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Color scheme for MGB
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 14:49:27 +0100
Mushroom seats and liners and brown carpets with Sandy Beige and Metallic
Golden Beige for the 69 model year, or Autumn Leaf or Ochre with various
colours in various years, or beige seats and liners with Chestnut carpets
with Black, Pageant Blue, Russet Brown, Brooklands Green and Carmine from 78
to 80.  Or the ultimate of Orange/Brown 'deckchairs' with Leyland White ...