Re: London

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: London
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 21:35:32 +0200
I wish all UK peaople all strength to withstand these terrible events.
Discussions are tremendous overhere, as terror comes very near our country -
UK being our firendly neighbour is hit now - we Dutch can be next.

I work in Amsterdam and pass the Schiphol airport via the A4 motorway trhue
the airport tunnel daily. This always is a bad spot to be hit - and on these
moments now I have some fear to pass this tunnel.

Stay alert!

Cheers,

Hans