problem with one headlight

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: problem with one headlight
From: Mblock3594@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:03:09 EDT
Although I have a 73 MBG, I am a glutten for punishment and found my son a
TR6, we have developed a problem and I am hoping someone has the answer. the
drivers side headlight only works on the high beam. the passanger's side
headling
works correctly. I have repalced the driverside bulb with a new bulb and it
continues with the same problem  no low beam but high beams and low beam and
high beam on passanger's side. all the wiring seems ok and the fuses are good
suggestions and advice please. thank you  .

Mark