Re: Forwarded: Oil Filter

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>, FlynShoot@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Forwarded: Oil Filter
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:48:52 -0500
At 10:18 AM -0500 7/14/05, Barney Gaylord wrote:
>At 08:26 AM 7/14/05 -0500, Bob Shaw wrote:

>>>I dunno about the inverted cannister unit, but if it is the
>>>inverted spin-on unit, check here:
>>>http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/engine/of100b.htm
>>>
>>>Barney Gaylord
>>>1958 MGA with an attitude
>>>http://MGAguru.com
>>Hi Barney.
>>
>>On my '57 A with a 5 main B engine I run a B bottom mount spin on
>>filter. I changed to a 3600 filter .... longer and thinner in order
>>to clear the starter and the frame on the car. ....
>
>Didn't read the web page, huh?
>
>Barney
Actually I did. However, as I read it, the hang down unit referred to
the Moss conversion. I was speaking of the MG unit. I am running it
with the starter from the later engine. If you did cover that and I
missed it in scanning the page, I appologise to you and the  list for
my redundancy.
--
Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://shawsgarage.mlcltd.com/