Re: Unloading and installing a four-post lift

To: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unloading and installing a four-post lift
From: <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 06:03:56 -0400
Did they actually tell you it's your responsibility to get it off the truck?
Around here any home deliveries of substantial weight are delivered by
trucks which have their own means of removing, either their own forklift or
front mounted crane. Lumber companies use a flatbed similar to a roll
on-roll off for autos and have a tilt bed. Maybe a phone call to them is
needed to clarify?
Mike
'79B