RE: (more) Laughs of the Day

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, Aeseeyou@aol.com,
Subject: RE: (more) Laughs of the Day
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com> wrote:

> Currently traffic is being diverted to Hwy 192 which has some very
> unforgiving corners with trees at the apexes.  Yesterday a farm truck
> managed to dump 5 crates of Avocados on the road so it was a bit more
> slippery than usual.

Hmmm, wonder if guacamole is a rust-inhibitor?

I still like my commute best - a 45 degree turn out of the bedroom onto
the stairs, and a sharp 90 degree turn into the study at the bottom of the
stairs.... ;-)

Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328