RE: website-OFF TOPIC

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: website-OFF TOPIC
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:06:58 -0600
Monte,

You have several options -

1. If you use the 20 mb space option, you just have to make sure you
watch your images as far as size/resolution go, save them as jpgs.

2. Contact your ISP - they may very well already offer you webspace as
part of your account so it is already paid for.

3. For a small annual fee, you can have your own domain with plenty of
web space. In fact, I have several domains, which thanks to the wisdom
of this very list, I moved to godaddy.com. 500 mb for just 3.95/month
and you can even have your own name like www.monte.com or similar (if
its not taken that is).

David Councill
67 BGT