Re: MG Rover sold to Nanjing

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Rover sold to Nanjing
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:08:24 EDT
Here is the link my ex MG exec friend sent me.  Looks like they say they will
produce a new Midget and 5 new models, no mention of MGF or anything about
USA, only that they expect to expand in Europe and create about 2,000 jobs at
Longbridge.

http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/search.cfm?searchscope=50002&query=mg+rove
r&num=10&start=0&gobut.x=8&gobut.y=9

Best Regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co. / Vintage Motors, LTD. http://www.LBCarCo.com

Also visit the premier MGA Website http://www.namgar.com

In a message dated 7/22/2005 3:01:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,