Re: Phil Marino

To: mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: Phil Marino
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:50:12 -0400
Dave,
  Phil Marino, 16199 Hidden Cove Drive, Riverside CA  92503,
909-352-4419,  is the information I have from his rebuilding of my TD
water pump in 1999.
He replaces the old bearing with a modern sealed bearing and removes the
grease fitting. If you want to retain the grease fitting for its OEM
appearance, remove it yourself and tell him to leave the hole unplugged
for you.
Bob