[Fwd: [MG Parts Page] Add Source:]

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: [MG Parts Page] Add Source:]
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:48:52 -0600
I recieved a message today with the following

----------------------
From:
Modoptbwp@aol.com

I have parts available for free. In Glen Cove NY
Bruce Phillips

He sent me several photos.  There are body parts as well as a few WW
rims that need to go to the crusher or become mailbox/volleyball post
holders.  (Your choice on the rims, just don't let them see the road again.)

If you are interested, contact him directly.

Bruce, I forwarded your message on to the mgs emailing list.  You may
have a taker there.

--
Andrew Lundgren