Choke cable

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Choke cable
From: Mike Torrusio <miket@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:01:56 -0400
I know I'm supposed to make sure I know how something goes back
together before I take it apart, but a choke cable?  How hard can that
be?
I think my mechanic has jury-rigged the cable.  I know how it is
supposed to work, but none of it looks like the Moss diagram, I can't
find one in my manual and no matter which way I try to hook it up, it
just won't work.
Does anyone have a picture or diagram of how the cable connect to the
carb bracket and to the piece on the throttle linkage?
Cordially,

Michael Torrusio, Jr.
Driving a chokeless 1971 MGB
Paralegal