Mikuni 44phh

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mikuni 44phh
From: Scott Bumpus <sbumpus@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 16:32:45 -0700
Greetings,

I have a Mikuni 44phh carb that I picked up and am now trying to tune it for
my 1970 mgb.  The engine has had some work, slightly ported head, Crane street
cam, and bored 60 over.

I was wondering if anyone out there has a Mikuni carb set up and if they could
tell me the jet sizes they are using.  I have to start ordering jets and I'd
like an idea of what sort of sizes I should order around. I'm aware that the
jet sizes will be pretty custom to my engine, but even a ballpark size is
good.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Scott