Mounting Aux lights on RBB?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mounting Aux lights on RBB?
From: Marc Siegel <smarc@abs.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:30:34 -0400
Guess my eyes are getting old, but I find I could use a little more
light at night on the dark back roads.Headlights just seemed a little
dim, but the bulb connectors were clean, and I have good grounds, fuses
have good clean connections, etc...  I searched the archives, and found
mention of Sylvania H6024XV sealed beams, which I bought and installed.
Quite an improvement, so far happy with them.

I have some aux lights which I want to install as back-ups in case I
lose the main head lamps, but can't quite decide where/how they should
mount. They are somewhat small units, and I was considering mounting
them under the rubber bumper. There is a heavy metal strip which runs
the length of the underside of the bumper. I was considering drilling
holes and riveting the lamp brackets there.

Where would or have you mounted aux lights on a RBB?

--
Marc