Crash

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Crash
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:30:12 -0700
BOTH my systems crashed this week but fortunately I was able to recover
using back-up stuff. HOWEVER, I did lose all my emails for the past 14
days.  So if you sent me an email expecting an answer .....and you got
nothing, then please repeat.  By the bye, I used GoBack and it worked a
charm.  One PC has a tired disc and will be replaced soon.

Regards

Barrie Robinson

MGB GT V8
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII
705-721-9060

Purveyor of O-ring kits for restoring Smith & Jaeger gauges,
                       Stainless steel mesh grilles, air vents & airdams and,
                       Sound deadening material and kits for MGBs