Re: was Re: now The Paint Job

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: was Re: now The Paint Job
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 02:02:12 +0930
On 29 Aug 2005, at 1:26 PM, Eric Erickson wrote:

>> Strip it all.
>>

> Thanks - but you are telling me stuff I don't want to hear (no
> matter how much I SHOULD hear it.
>
> I am waiting for someone to come out with some revelation on how
> you can get a perfect job with very little effort or expense :-)
>
> Maybe not?

Oh no... is THIS what I am looking at?

http://www.historicmotorsports.net/mgb1.htm

BTW - the sponsorship deal where a sponsor picks up the tab for
painting my car just got one step closer to being fait accompli - I
am very pleased (I am never 100% certain until the ink is dry on the
contract :-)

Thanks for all the advice so far!

Eric
'68MGB MkII