Brake pad return

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake pad return
From: "Bill Snyder" <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:43:16 -0400
I am having trouble with overheating with my passenger front disc brakes
on my '66 MGB. I have replaced a warped rotor on that wheel, but it
doesn't seem that the pistons are returning all the way to allow free
wheeling with the brakes not engaged. How much drag is normal on front
discs, if any? If the pistons are not returning properly, I have seen
tech tips incriminating the brake hoses. The techy says that if the
inside diameter of the brake hoses is insufficient, it will not allow
fliud to return properly, thus not allowing the brake pistons to return
far enough.

Any comments? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Bill Snyder