RE: Radiator Mounting holes

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Radiator Mounting holes
From: David Benner <benner53@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:56:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

 Thanks to everyone for their replies.
I thought eyeballing it it looked close but I had a suit and tie on when I
looked and didn't want to get to close. Just wanted to check with the brain
trust.

Thanks,

Dave Benner

"Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com> wrote:
Dave:

I am pretty sure the 74 radiator will interchange directly. I'm not
sure why the factory went to two holes, but my memory says that they are
in the same locations as the earlier 3 hole. The posts made by others
on the list may be confusing, as they are citing the 77-80 design
radiator which is completely different.

I'm relying on 15 year old memories, so suggest measuring the center to
center first but I'm pretty sure they will interchange.

I think the price of bolts may have gone up drastically because the
factory also went to fewer bolts on the front inner fender closure panel
at about the same time.

Kelvin Dodd

Behalf