Re: Fuel Pump question

To: "Daniel Williford" <williford@verizonmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:49:03 +0100
It should do, but the other pump will also have to when the SU is working,
and you will have to make sure it doesn't give more than the couple of psi
that the SU does or it will flood the carbs without a regulator.
All-in-all it is a facility you are likely to need about once every fifteen
years, and with points type SU at least you can usually give it a thump and
get them going again, at least for a while.

PaulH.