NEED A 14" WIRE WHEEL AND TIRE - MG Owner bugged-out from

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: NEED A 14" WIRE WHEEL AND TIRE - MG Owner bugged-out from
From: Farlane Macfarlane <n5bgy@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:54:59 -0700 (PDT)
I hate to ask, but is there anyone between Shreveport,
LA and Dayton, TX who has a 14" MGB wire wheel with a
useable 175-size tire they can let me borrow?  I need
to get the MGB back to Clear Lake, and that means
replacing the tire, which isn't going to happen where
the MG is right now...the town it's in has no power,
none expected for minimum 2 weeks.  If someone's got a
wheel and tire somewhere between Shreveport and
Dayton, TX (like maybe Longview, Marshall, Shreveport,
Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Diboll, you get the idea), I can
make a slight detour and pick it up on the way down,
then just slap it on the B and get it home tomorrow,
then replace the shredded tire in Clear Lake where I
know I can get tires for the MG with a week's shipping
delay, and there's power for the bead breaker machine.
 Otherwise, it's a week or more before the B gets
home...

Thanks folks...Lane