Lucas

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:08:20 -0500
For those of you who doubt that old British cars truly have gremlins in
them!

been working on the 73 cbb on the center console, radio, etc. blinkers,
radio, and wipers typically don't work of late.

last night i put the radio and center console back in, and the arm rest.
had the key in the ignition (I know - even in the garage i shouldn't do
that!), and came out this morning to get something out of my work car (in
the driveway) and heard this sound!  the windshield wipers were going back
and forth, back and forth, ka-thump, ka-thump.  apparently i had left the
car on, and the wipers.  last night they obviously didn't work.  turned the
wipers and the key off, and left for the day.

came back this afternoon, the car started, the wipers worked, and so did the
radio . . .