Re: Classic Car Insurance

To: Larry Hoy <forumaccount@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Classic Car Insurance
From: mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 06:22:32 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I have had State Farm's classic car insurance on my '56 MGTF1500 for at least 6
years and on the '70 Corvette for at least 5 years and I have never had State
Farm ask me for odometer readings.  Now on the other hand, both my '04 Corvette
Z06 and '03 Siverado pickup are on regular policies but are classified in the
under 7500 miles per year catogory and at least once or twice a year State Farm
sends me a letter asking what the current odometer reading is on each of those
(on the truck I'm easily making it, on the Z06 I'm at 6600 miles and have two
months to go before my year is up - so I drove the '70 Vette today ;-))

Kevin
'56 MGTF1500 RHD
'66 MGBGT w/ '56 Corvette V8 and Corvair transaxle
'71 MGB
'78 MGB converted to chrome bumpers w/ '62 Buick 215 V8 and Camaro 5-speed