MGA-Judson S.C. used in racing

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA-Judson S.C. used in racing
From: "Mark Sherman" <mrkshrmn@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:23:30 -0400
Barney:

I saw this car in London in December.  It was for sale at the Coys auction.
The sales are listed at
http://www.coys.co.uk/auctions/lot_list.phpid=32&PHPSESSID=f3111be62d28a2aaeb8734dbf2aca308

but it is not listed there. (I dont think it sold.)

I was not impressed by the appearance.  The color was wrong and It looked
like a kit-car.

A photo I took is attached.

Mark Sherman
1953 MGTD (supercharged by Marshall Nordec)