RE: Dash question

To: <timfboston@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dash question
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:09:55 -0700
I believe you will have to connect the tach or possibly connect the
white wires from the wiring harness (haven't tried this latter part
though so I don't know that it is safe or will work). I do know that the
car will not start if the white wires are disconnected from the tach
because that will disconnect the ignition circuit. That is my experience
with my 72B. Otherwise, I think you are okay so long as your wiring
harness is intact and connections complete to the ignition switch.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B
dcouncill@msubillings.edu