RE: MGB - MGA Twincam?

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB - MGA Twincam?
From: "Scott Bonacker" <lister@bonackers.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:55:55 -0600
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MG_B)
>
> I frankly can't think of ANY commonality except perhaps the
> use of the same taper roller bearings in the front hubs. Can
> anyone else suggest what the writers of this reference
> resource might have been thinking about?

Wikipedia is not to be regarded as an authoritative source, see:

http://www.roughtype.com/archives/2005/10/the_amorality_o.php

"In reality, though, Wikipedia isn't very good at all. Certainly, it's
useful - I regularly consult it to get a quick gloss on a subject. But at a
factual level it's unreliable, and the writing is often appalling. I
wouldn't depend on it as a source, and I certainly wouldn't recommend it to
a student writing a research paper."

Scott Bonacker
77RBB