Re: Ignition Advice

To: paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk, scottallen3663@gmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ignition Advice
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:53:24 EST
My ignition switch is pretty cranky too.  Now...Is it possible to lubricate
it with something?  I see there is a note in the manual saying DO NOT LUBRICATE
THE STEERING LOCK, but does anyone know why?  I was wondering if there was
perhaps some modern lock lubricant that could safely be used today versus what
was available when the manual was written?

Thanks!
donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 10/26/2005 1:17:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,