Re: anyone in the New Jersey or Eastern Penn region

To: saidel@camden.rutgers.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: anyone in the New Jersey or Eastern Penn region
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:32:01 EST
Bill,
I only saw Dan's reply to you about Steven Bodenweiser in Morristown, NJ.
Did anyone else reply?

How about Motor Car Garage in Moorestown, NJ?  I met owner Pete Cosmides at
last years NAMGBR 2004 in Parsippany, NJ.  Seems like a very nice fellow.
Phone: 856-313-7523.  pete@motorcar-garage.com.  His shop's pretty far from New
Brunswick though.  Sorry, I was thinking you were looking for something near
Camden.

New Brunswick, eh?  I will keep looking.  How far is your colleague willing
to travel?

donny v
1978 MGB
(in Oradell, NJ...that's North Jersey BTW...)

In a message dated 10/28/2005 8:09:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,