Re: OT/no MG content - funny video

To: Eric J Russell <ejrussell@mebtel.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT/no MG content - funny video
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:47:47 +0100
All,

I stay at home epspecially for this lovely program weekly!
If not possible - the VCR will be on.
We're so lucky to have this program available on the Dutch cable TV - loaded
with lots of good English humor.

This program is great for so many years - fits with our love for british
cars.
In fact the curly guy Jeremy Clarkson loves every British new car - and
refuses most other exotics - most regular cars are not on the topic lists of
this program.
Porches are hated by Jeremy by default.

The program always has funny things, like a contest of Jeremy in a very fast
car (Merc AMG500) against his two collegues who will arrive first.
The collegues are travelling by public traffic.
Destination is a Scandinavian city. Yes the Merc wun, but Jeremy was total
loss after 24 hrs driving.

See also http://www.topgear.com/

Enjoy!

Cheers,