re: Don Malling

To: mgs@autox.team.net, malling_michael@hotmail.com
Subject: re: Don Malling
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:28:56 EST
re: Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:09:41 -0500
From: "Michael Malling"  <malling_michael@hotmail.com>
Subject: Donald Malling

Hello  everyone,
My name is Michael Malling, I'm Don's son and I'm sorry to say that  Dad
passed away Saturday morning. For those of you who knew him, you were
probably aware of his battle with cancer. When he first went in for
treatments, he left instructions on how to join these groups so I would be
able to both notify all of you, and to eventually sell some of the cars and
car parts if anything were to happen to him. We are not planning on doing
anything with the cars/parts until after winter when we have a bit more time
to go through everything. If anyone would like to be kept in the loop about
funeral services, please e-mail me at malling_michael@hotmail.com they will
most likly be held in Tiffin, OH in a couple weeks. Dad always enjoyed and
spoke fondly of these message boards and the guys he met through them.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or if you
want to know about the arrangements being made.

- -Mike

Mike...

Please accept my condolences and know that you and your family are in our
thoughts during this difficult time. Your dad certainly touched MANY
individuals
 through this list...

Regards...

rick ingram