Donald Malling

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Donald Malling
From: "Michael Malling" <malling_michael@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:10:11 -0500
Hello again everyone.
First let me say thank you for all the kind words that have been written
about my Dad, they have certainly helped this past week. For those of you
that did not know, my father was diagnosed with cancer about two years ago
and was undergoing treatment. He had received a stem cell transplant about a
month ago and was fast on his way to recovery. Then he just passed in his
sleep one night. It was a surprise to us all since we thought he was doing
so well. As I promised, I am following up with serivce information:

On Saturday, December 3, the family will receive friends at St. Mary's
Church in Tiffin Ohio starting at 10:00 a.m.  A memorial mass will follow at
11:00 a.m.

Some of you had asked about donations or remembrances, they can be made to
the American Cancer Society in Dad's name.

Again, thank you all. It is obvious that my father made his mark with all of
you.