Re: 'Grand Prix', the Movie

To: KGROWLER@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 'Grand Prix', the Movie
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:14:12 +0100
Say Kim,

What price would such DVD have?

Here's my story - in fact hooking in to the mentioned ever dangerous Spa
Francorchamp racing track at Belgium:

Being present in the mid nineteen eighties at the right spot at the Spa
Francorchamps racing track at Belgium we were invited by our company at
these days - Data General. DG was main sponsor of team Tyrrel. At a sudden
moment just both the two DG Tyrrel cars collided to eachother. One car was
so damaged as one car had hit the other in the middle, that the front of the
car including the driver seat was completely separated from the rear end
containing the engine!
The race was black flagged immediately.
It all happened in front of our eyes - just a few yards away from us.

Great times!

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT