Re: MGA RAG TOP air leak

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA RAG TOP air leak
From: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 19:22:07 -0500
I have a strip of foam under the vinyl along the front bow but still get
water in (air doesnt seem to be a problem) I also have the center clip
(these are available to retrofit to a 1500 top).

When going on long trips and rain is expected I usually run a strip of
Masking tape (the new clear tape) along the front of the windscreen covering
the flap and the screen - this works like a charm :)

Rick
Webmaster for:
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr  - The North American MGB Register
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil -  North American Council of MG